BSc (Hons) in Architecture & Interior Design
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
Architecture BA (Hons) in UK is designed to offer an alternative route into higher education if you can’t meet the necessary entry requirements for the standard three-year degree. It’s also the ideal choice if you’d like to practice your skills before embarking on the bachelor’s part of your degree to explore your potential within multiple creative practices.
On completion of this four-year degree you’ll receive exemption from RIBA Part 1 and you’ll be prepared to continue working towards Parts 2 and 3 to register as an architect with the Architects Registration Board (ARB).
What you can do with this degree?
Over the course of their career – the first few years particularly – many graduates opt for some form of further study, either full or part time.
Most architecture graduates eventually go on to complete the final stages of the qualifications recognized by RIBA and the Architects Registration Board (ARB) in order to progress towards qualifying and practicing as registered architects.
Architects work in a range of establishments. Graduates may be employed by small firms with fewer than ten employees. Public sector employers, such as local authorities and housing associations, employ a significant proportion of the profession, while some large organizations, such as banks and supermarkets, may have in-house architectural teams.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- In some universities you will need to attend an interview with your portfolio of creative work. If you live outside of the UK, you will be required to submit a small portfolio of work via email.
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.