BSc (Hons) IT & Computer Science
EU/Home : £6,000 – £9,250
International: £8,000 – £18,500
With Work Placement
Jan, May, Sep
About the Course
Considered as the backbone and integral supporter of the functionality of all the sectors of economy, Information Technology or IT is an exceptionally diverse and rapidly growing segment. A degree in IT not only means high demand for a variety of interesting career options, but a good pay package as well. Universities at UK offer many foundation and specialized IT courses to students all across the world.
These courses help students explore the IT world in-depth, understand the internal functioning of the internet world and a lot more. Students also learn programming, developing programs and software, multimedia, designing and much more. This course will teach you everything you need for a successful career in IT – from programming and information systems to modules in mobile applications and artificial intelligence. Taught by experts, you’ll have access to our state-of-the-art computer labs as well as the opportunity to get industry experience during hands-on work placements and gain professional Java certification.
What you can do with this degree?
There are opportunities for information systems graduates in any organization that makes use of IT facilities, meaning the range and variety of employers is vast. Examples of employers in the not-for-profit and public sectors include local and central government, secondary, further and higher education, the NHS, charities, the media etc. Recruiters in the private sector include IT consultancy firms, software houses, IT service providers & telecom companies.
Employers within the IT sector range from multinational companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and Oracle, to small and medium-sized organizations, to the smallest companies employing fewer than five people.
In addition to the University’s standard entry requirements, you should have:
- To have a Certificate of Passing the 12th Examination or equivalent Examination successfully.
- at least one A level (or a minimum of 32 UCAS points from an equivalent Level 3 qualification, eg BTEC Subsidiary/National/BTEC Extended Diploma)
- English Language GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, Do not worry, they can apply for undergraduate program with the help of our partner universities and colleges.
Check our affiliated universities here
Study in UK with a prestigious subject is something students never want to get missed. Before applying your search for courses and proceed according to your ability.